- All Products
- New Arrivals
- Women's Winter Vest - Solid Navy Blue
Women's Winter Vest - Solid Navy Blue
Check out one of our newest fall designs....our first winter vest! This vest features a bold navy blue color with minimal logos in bright pink. This is a perfect compliment to the newest fall pieces and almost all of our cycling designs.
****SPECIAL RELEASE - LIMITED QUANTITIES****
Made of durable and waterproof material that is lightweight while keeping you warm to the core. Pair it with our new long sleeved jersey or wear over your favorite jersey for an extra layer of warmth. This vest features the stylish fit that you can expect from Jules Threads. Flattering and functional - and supremely comfortable!
NOTE: This vest fits more snug than our regular jersey, so if you wear a size Large in our jerseys, an X Large vest should be perfect. If you prefer outerwear to be a real loose fit, size up twice!
- Luxurious Italian fabric with excellent elasticity and high breathability guaranteeing the right body temperature and keeping you dry even in the harshest conditions
- Cold weather vest with high neck coverage
- Full covered zipper featuring Camlock "garage"
- Soft "anti-rub" piping at arm holes
- Windproof material on front and back panels with surprising stretch
- Bi-elastic fabric with micro fleece on side panels, perfect for colder temperatures
- Smooth "Ametista" grip on front of hem at the waist (non-silicone)
- Silicone grip on rear of hem at the waist to keep this work of art in its place
- 3 rear pockets for your goodies with reflective strips for maximum visibility
- Additional side pocket with reflective zipper to stow a key or an extra goody
- Main body - 75% Polyester, 25% Polyurethane (150 g/m2)
- Sides - 84% Polyester, 16% Lycra
- Sizing Chart: Check out the on link at bottom of page
Care Instructions - All of our garments are designed with love and built to withstand as many miles of road or dirt your heart desires, and we want you to make as many memories as possible in them. So give it back some love.....Gentle wash, inside out. Cold water. Hang dry. That's it!