- All Products
- Women's Bib - Falling Stars
Women's Bib - Falling Stars
Stars never doubt if they can shine or not - they just do - and so should you! Our Falling Stars design is the perfect mix of dark mystery and colors that inspire you to shine. Here's to the stars who listen, and the dreams that are answered!
Designed to wrap and enhance your body, the 6 panel design is ideal for reducing the vibration of the muscles under stress, improving overall performance. Not to mention, you'll look fabulous rocking it! The chamois is the star of this show - developed with innovative technology, it's anatomically perfect for the female body. What more could you want!
The Lunar Collection is made to mix and match like never before! We've added the last two graphics to show the other two jersey combinations possible with this bib design, and it's going to be hard to pick just one!
- Fine Italian fabric with excellent elasticity and high breathability guaranteeing the right body temperature and keeping you dry even in the harshest conditions.
- A stylish fit that is both flattering and functional - and supremely comfortable!
- 6 panel design with flat seams, located outside the "chafing" zone to maximize comfort.
- 1.5" elastic gripper at legs with just the right amount of silicone to stay put - and without squeezing!
- Soft, wide mesh straps made from the latest generation of Lycra offering full support.
- The antibacterial chamois is made from thermostatic carbon fiber that regulates body temperature and absorbs those pesky road vibrations while riding.
- Contrast stitching at panel seams for an extra pop of color for your unique "Jules" look
- 78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Chamois: 19 cm x 28 cm
- Sizing Chart: Check out the on link at bottom of page
Care Instructions - All of our garments are designed with love and built to withstand as many miles of road or dirt your heart desires, and we want you to make as many memories as possible in them. So give it back some love.....Gentle wash, inside out. Cold water. Hang dry. That's it!